Perform tasks involving physical labor at buildings, heavy construction projects, and demolition sites. May operate hand and power tools of all types.
Up to $18/hr
- Participate in daily Jobsite Safety Assessments
- May clean and prepare sites;
- Dig trenches;
- Set braces to support the sides of excavations;
- Erect and disassemble scaffolding and other temporary structures;
- Clean up rubble and debris;
- Assist other craft workers including: carpenters, plasterers, operating engineers, and masons’
- Load, unload, identify, and distribute building materials to the appropriate location according to project plans and specs;
- Tend to machines;
- Knowledge of the trade
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and learn
- Ability to troubleshoot
Required Education and Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of general construction and repair methods, and the proper utilization and care of tools, materials, and equipment used in building construction.
- Comprehensive knowledge of traditional building materials, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle.
TOLM is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive pay rates, company matched 401k is available, paid time off, health, dental, and vision insurance, company contributes to HSA, and bonuses are available. Application review will begin immediately and applications will be accepted until the position is filled.